IMPORTANT Registration Details for 8/20 (7a-3p) and 8/27/2020 (10a-6p)
Greetings students and parents,
On Thursdays 8/20/2020 (7a-3p) and 8/27/2020 (10a-6p), we will be hosting registration OUTDOORS (weather permitting). Please see the attached map which lays out the traffic pattern to ensure the safety of our students and staff.
2019-2020 Yearbook Pickup
- For those who ordered a yearbook for the 2019-2020 school year, pickup will be "drive through" along the front of the building. When asked, students simply provide their full name, and a runner will get their yearbook as the student remains in the car.
- Students will NOT be allowed to pick up yearbooks for anyone other than family members.
- Parents/guardians can pick up yearbooks for their students.
- Only confirmed yearbook orders will be distributed. VERY limited additional copies are available (first come, first served) by contacting Erika Dugger email@example.com prior to arrival.
- Order your 2020-2021 yearbook NOW through this link!
- As shared in the welcome back communication last week Friday, due to the unique circumstances of our COVID mitigation protocols, we will be utilizing student sign up for pictures this year. Instead of arriving and standing in lines, we are asking ALL students to sign up for identified time slots to get their picture taken using this link from Empire Photography. Families with multiple students on the HS campus can sign up for one time slot and all of those family members can arrive at that time.
- NEW this year, SENIORS will need to have their photo taken for their student ID, and therefore they must also sign up for a slot.
Parking Pass Pickup
- All fees that were applied to your Infinite Campus Portal must be paid to receive a parking pass. Please pay online prior to arriving.
- Students must show their drivers license to receive their parking pass.
We look forward to seeing our students!!!