Homeroom Assignments & Great Start Conferences
Teacher assignments are now posted in Infinite Campus. To view your child’s teacher assignment, please log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, select Student at the top of the screen, and click Schedule on the left side of the screen.
Then, please sign up for a Great Start Conference with your child’s teacher (August 28, August 29, or September 3). Please access sign-ups using the link below:
Great Start Conference Information
Both the student and at least one parent should attend the conference. Please plan to be at school for at least an hour for the opportunities listed below, to ensure a smooth first day of school.
- Teacher / student / parent(s) meet one another to begin building rapport
- Drop off supplies prior to the start of school
- Discuss the best ways to communicate throughout the school year
- Students may take a few baseline assessments
- Parents will have the opportunity to connect with other non-classroom teachers such as specials, reading team, library media, guidance and special education.
- Parents will have the opportunity to log in to digital tools that will be used
- School pictures will be taken after the conference (Link to picture information)
If you are unable to attend during one of the scheduled Great Start Conference days:
- Students should bring their supplies with them on the first day of school (September 4)
- Pictures will be taken during the picture make-up day (scheduled later in September)
- Student assessments will be done during the school day
Thank you, and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Jeremy Monday, Principal, Dousman Elementary