Education, like every other sector, is severely challenged by the labor shortage. Kettle Moraine School District's Summer Academy is in urgent need of 14 teachers to fill spots to teach a multitude of classes including: American Girl K-2, several sections of Recommended Math, Cheerleading 3-5, Basketball K-2, Card Smart 3-5, Fun With Numbers 3-5, several sections of Harry Potter, Detectives/CSI, several sections of Flag Football, Golf K-2, Ultimate Games K-2, Wearable Art 3-5, Around The World 3-5, several sections of Recommended Reading, Science Discovery 6-8 and Surviving The Outdoors 4-8.
If teachers are not found soon, classes will need to be canceled and enrolled students shifted.
If you, or anyone you know, is interested in teaching this summer, here's what Summer Academy is seeking:
- 14 staff members
- You can teach for 3 weeks or 6 weeks
- 1st session, June 20-July 8; 2nd session, July 11-July 29
- 2 openings for 1st session only
- 7 openings for 2nd session only
- 5 openings - both sessions/6 weeks
- All Summer Academy teachers must have a teacher license, pupil services license or an administration license
- WI DPI Teaching Licensure Grade Range does not pertain during Summer School
- $27 per hour for non-KM teachers; $30 per hour for KM staff
Contact: Summer Academy Coordinator Amanda Gill via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-968-6200 x5325