Cold Lunch/Student Belonging Drop Off
We all know that mornings can be crazy and a learner’s cold lunch/belongings may be forgotten at home. When this happens, we appreciate a call to Cushing’s Front Office (262-646-6700) BEFORE dropping any belongings off. By calling us ahead of time, we'll know to look for any items that need to be delivered.
Once you enter the lobby, please place any belongings on the table. It is a BIG help if the belongings are labeled with the learner’s name. A staff member will collect the items and deliver them to your learner.
If your learner will be arriving late:
- Email your learner’s teacher AND Mrs. Mirek (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let them know your learner will be arriving late to school. If you have an idea as to when you expect them to be back, please let us know.
- When you arrive at school, walk your learner into the school and sign them in at the Front Office.
If your learner will be leaving during the day:
- Email your learner’s teacher AND Mrs. Mirek (email@example.com) to let them know your learner has an appointment and what time you will be picking him/her up.
- When you arrive at school, enter the Front Lobby and Mrs. Mirek will call your learner’s classroom to be dismissed.
- While waiting for your learning, sign them out in the Front Office. .
- If your learner will be returning back to school, follow the rules for arriving late (listed above).
When your learner gets sick during the school day, the School Nurse or Health Room Assistant will contact you regarding their symptoms and what the next steps will be.
If you are picking your learner up due to illness:
- Mrs. Mirek will notify the Health Room that you have arrived.
- The school nurse or health room assistant will meet you to discuss how your learner is doing.
- Please sign your learner out before you leave.