Annual Back-to-School Online Registration Is Now Open
We are looking forward to the start of another great year of learning in the Kettle Moraine School District.
The online registration window for the 2019-20 school year is now open. Please visit www.kmsd.edu/registration for directions on how to complete the two-step process in preparation for the upcoming school year.
- Step 1: Complete the annual update / registration process. To do this, log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. On the lower left of the screen, click on the "Online Registration" link and follow the instructions as prompted. Please complete this by July 30.
- Step 2: Pay fees and deposit lunch money in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account by the start of school. General fees are available to pay now; optional fees may be assessed at the beginning of August. High school athletic fees should be paid prior to starting any fall sports. High school parking fees must be paid prior to receiving a permit.
Before you begin the annual online registration process, please gather the following information:
- Household information - address and phone numbers
- Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information - demographic, health/medication and immunization information
- *High school student parking - student's driver license number and vehicle make / model / year / color / license plate number
- Emergency contact information - addresses and phone numbers
Online registration tips:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer to complete the process. Tablets and smartphones are not compatible with online registration.
- Use Firefox or Google Chrome when accessing the Online Registration link. Internet Explorer is NOT a recommended browser.
- BE SURE TO TURN OFF YOUR POP-UP BLOCKER. This is the number one reason why families cannot complete the annual update. Pop-up screens are used throughout the online process.
- Only households listed as primary households in Infinite Campus are eligible to complete the online registration process. Secondary household parent/guardians can log in to their Parent Portal accounts to make changes to their own information. Fees may be paid by both primary and secondary households.
- Online registration should be completed using a PARENT portal account, not a STUDENT portal account.
- If needed, district computers are available for your use Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. If these times are not convenient, please send an email to email@example.com stating what works for you. We are happy to come in early or stay late if needed. Computers are available at the District Office, 563 A.J. Allen Circle, Wales.
- For Online Registration Support and answers to Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
In addition to completing the online registration process, each school’s registration information page contains information that should be reviewed such as back-to-school activities, checklists and school supply lists (accessible from www.kmsd.edu/registration).
Please make note of the following important dates:
- Teacher assignments will be posted in Infinite Campus on August 5. At that time you will be able to sign up for a Great Start Conference with your child’s teacher through our website.
- Great Start Conferences will be held August 28, 29, and September 3.
- The first day of school for all elementary students is September 4.
- Schedules and locker information will be posted in Infinite Campus on August 19.
- Students may visit the school to drop off supplies in their lockers August 20 (8am-4pm), August 21 (8am-4pm) or August 28 (11:30-7:30pm).
- The Open House for families is August 28, 5:30-7:30pm.
- The first day of school for 6th graders and new KMMS students is September 3.
- The first day of school for 7th and 8th graders is September 4.
High School Campus
- Schedules and locker information will be posted in Infinite Campus on August 14.
- Students are required to stop into school for books, school pictures (student ids), parking permits, athletic passes, etc. - August 19 (7am-3pm), August 22 (12pm-4pm) or August 29 (11:30-7:30pm). Students do not need to be accompanied by a parent.
- The Open House for families is August 29, 5:30-7:30pm.
- The first day of school for freshmen and new KMHS Campus students is September 3.
- The first day of school for sophomores, juniors and seniors is September 4.
Bus route information for all students will be posted in Infinite Campus at the end of August.
If you have questions about your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account or online registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-968-6300 ext. 5370.