Enrolling Your Student in 4K
Enroll Your Child in 4K in Kettle Moraine School District!
Visit our KM 4K Information Fair on January 18 between 5:30 and 7 at the Wales Elementary Campus
Residents of the district will complete the online application: Rank your preference 1-3 – site choices may not be duplicated.
- Site assignments may be based on prior program enrollment or place of residence.
- Available openings at selected site (NOTE: if there is enough interest in a site, the district may be able to offer a morning and afternoon session, in which case, the District will assign your child STRICTLY by resident address.)
- Date and time of completed online application
Children who are four years old on or before September 1 may attend 4K beginning in the fall in the Kettle Moraine School District.
Kettle Moraine School District 4K (KM4K) Director - Justin Nies
For questions regarding 4K, please email: km4k(AT)kmsd.edu
Do not complete this application until you have received confirmation of your student's open enrollment acceptance from Kettle Moraine School District. You must first apply for Open Enrollment on the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction's website. If your application is approved, you will be notified when to complete Kettle Moraine School District's online application. Please contact Jenny Godin with any Open Enrollment questions at jenny(AT)kmsd.edu or 262-968-6300 ext 5306.
Step 1: Complete Online Application
- Online Enrollment Process
The online registration application cannot be completed using a cellphone or tablet. Please use a laptop or desktop computer and turn off the pop-up blocker. If you have any questions or need assistance completing the Online Registration Process, please contact our District Registrar at 262-968-6300 x5352 or email@example.com.
- Online Enrollment Process
Step 2: Verification of Residency and Date of Birth
Since all KMSD buildings are closed per direction from Governor Evers, please email the following required documents to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org once your Online Registration Application has been submitted. Open Enrollment families are NOT required to provide residency proof.
- Child's birth certificate or passport page showing child's full name and date of birth
- Proof of residency must show your name and the address provided for enrollment.
Acceptable documents are:
- Current gas or electric bill (dated within last 30 days)
- Signed lease agreement
- Signed closing statement or current mortgage document
If you are unable to provide one of the above, please complete the Student Residency Declaration and submit to the District Registrar.
NOTE: Resident students are not considered registered and eligible to enroll until the residency verification process is complete.
After completing the online enrollment process, please email your documents to the Registrar at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the enrollment process, please contact the District Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.968.6300, ext. 5352
We look forward to serving you and your family. Welcome to KM!