Enrolling Your Student in 4K
2018-19 KM 4K Information Night
Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 6pm
Wales Elementary - 219 N. Oak Crest Drive, Wales
Please attend the Information Night if you have a child who will be 4 years old before September 1, 2018.
*** Online registration for 4K for the 2018-19 school year will begin on January 23, 2018. ***
Links to register online will be posted here on that date.
We look forward to welcoming your child to Kettle Moraine!
Kettle Moraine 4K (KM4K) Coordinator - Abby Henning
KM4K Registrar - Linda Schopen
KM4K phone line - 262-968-6300 ext. 5322
KM 4K Vision
The vision of the Kettle Moraine Four-year-old Kindergarten (KM4K) program is to provide access to quality early learning experiences to all students in partnership with families and the community. All students will be provided with a rich foundation and loving environment in order to prepare them for life long learning.
- Children learn through play and active exploration of their world.
- Parents are active partners with the community in the growth and development of children.
- All children will learn when they are supported, nurtured, encouraged, engaged, and motivated.
- Children are given opportunities to practice life skills, pro-social behaviors, personal responsibility, positive self esteem, and self discipline.
- A focus on early literacy, social competence, and self-confidence in a safe learning environment that helps children grow as individuals.
- Communication, collaboration, teamwork, and cooperation help create a positive environment for all.
- Ensure access to all children including those with special needs.
- Children will enter 5K with the readiness skills to be successful.
- Children will satisfy curiosity through observation, discovery, and sharing.