Enrolling Your Student in 4K
January 27, 2020 - Registration for Fall 2020 begins
Parent Information Night for 4K was held on January 16th. If you were unable to attend, please view the Powerpoint presentation below.
Children who are 4 years old on or before September 1 may attend 4K beginning in the Fall in the Kettle Moraine School District.
Do not complete this registration application until you have received confirmation of your student's open enrollment acceptance from Kettle Moraine School District. You must first apply for Open Enrollment on the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction's website. If your application is approved, you will be notified when to complete Kettle Moraine School District's online registration. Please contact Jenny Godin with any Open Enrollment questions at email@example.com or 262-968-6300 ext 5306.
Step 1: Complete Online Enrollment
Step 2: Verification of Residency and Date of Birth
Since all KMSD buildings are closed per direction from Governor Evers, please email the following required documents to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org once your Online Registration Application has been submitted. Open Enrollment families are NOT required to provide residency proof.
- Child's birth certificate or passport page showing child's full name and date of birth
- Proof of residency must show your name and the address provided for enrollment.
Acceptable documents are:
- Current gas or electric bill (dated within last 30 days)
- Signed lease agreement
- Signed closing statement or current mortgage document
If you are unable to provide one of the above, please complete the Student Residency Declaration and submit to the Registrar.
NOTE: Resident students are not considered registered and eligible to enroll until the residency verification process is complete.
After completing the online enrollment process, please bring your required documents to the Registrar’s office between 8:00am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday. The District office is located at 563 A J Allen Circle in Wales on the LOWER LEVEL.
PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT DATES AND 4K ENROLLMENT INFO:
Child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2020
Residents of the district will complete the on-line application: Rank your preference 1-3 – site choices may not be duplicated
Site assignments may be based on:
- Prior program enrollment
- Place of residence
- Available openings at selected site (NOTE: if enough interest in a site, the district may be able to offer a morning and afternoon session, in which case, the District will assign your child’s STRICTLY by resident address.)
- Date and time of completed online application
Kettle Moraine 4K (KM4K) Coordinator - Abby Henning