KM PERFORM REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
The first day of school for all freshmen and students new to the district is Tuesday, August 31st (half day).
All students are expected to be engaged in learning on Wednesday, September 1st.
Please complete the following back-to-school activities.
- Log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account and complete the annual information update from July 20- August 7. Students and families should also review the KM Perform school guide each year. We will update our School Guide in August.
- Pay general fees, athletic pass fees (optional), and deposit money in your child’s lunch account in Infinite Campus by September 1.
- KMHS (Legacy) class schedules will be posted in Infinite Campus on August 15.
- KM Perform Schedules and course credit goals are set during our goal-setting workshop during the first week of school. All KM Perform courses and seminars are set at that time. Arts courses are also scheduled through KM Perform and not the legacy high school. You will not see these listed in Infinite Campus.
- Students are required to stop into school for books, parking permits, athletic passes, school pictures, etc.
- August 18 (8:00 am-4:00 pm) OR August 25 (11:30 am-7:30 pm).
- Students DO NOT need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Purchase a 2023 yearbook Here or at jostensyearbooks.com beginning August 1.
- View bus route information in Infinite Campus at the end of August. Families will receive an email when this information is ready to be viewed.
- Computers freshmen and new-to-KM students who have chosen to participate in the Technology Purchase Program will be distributed at the beginning of the school year.