KM GLOBAL OVERVIEW
KM Global is a charter high school authorized by the Kettle Moraine School District that prepares students to be leaders who MAKE AN IMPACT on their community. Learning happens in a variety of formats including research projects, interdisciplinary seminars, courses, field experiences and service-learning. KM Global is focused on providing meaningful experiences guided by student interests, career goals, and rigorous academic curriculum. Students collaborate with teachers and peers in a flexible learning environment that promotes responsibility, leadership, innovative thinking, and independence. Graduates receive a well-rounded education that prepares them for success in a competitive global environment.
KM GLOBAL MISSION
To cultivate a global perspective through academic excellence, active engagement, and development of leadership identity.
KNOW - BE - DO FRAMEWORK
Knowing: Attainment of specific learning targets guided by rigorous academic curriculum.
Being: Development of dispositions that will foster responsibility for personal leadership.
Doing: Participation in learning through projects; internships; travel; and other relevant experiences.
Academic Excellence as measured by:
Active Engagement as measured by:
- Course Completions
- Graduation Rates
- College Acceptance Rates
- Scores on common assessments
- Scores on national, state and international examinations
- High quality portfolios and samples of work
Leadership Identity as measured by:
- Student Portfolio
- Field Experiences
- Student Goals
- Evidence of civic engagement through service
- Engagement in leadership roles
College and Career Readiness as measured by students who:
- Gain self-confidence by taking risks and building on strengths
- Develop active citizenship through personal and social responsibility
- Communicate in a professional and confident manner
- Think flexibly to solve problems
- Demonstrate integrity and leadership through positive influence
- Become an independent and responsible learner
- Understand and respect diverse individuals and perspectives
- Embrace curiosity for learning
- Build strong content knowledge