2023-24 Annual Back-to-School Online Update Registration
Our annual registration information update will open July 24, 2023!
Please visit www.kmsd.edu/registration for directions on how to complete the two-step process in preparation for the upcoming school year. Please register by August 6.
Step 1: Complete the Annual Update Registration. To do this, log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. On the lower left of the screen, click More then Online Registration and follow the instructions as prompted.
Step 2: Pay student fees
- Deposit lunch money in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account by the start of school.
- General fees are available to pay now.
- Optional fees will be assessed on August 10;
- Middle and high school course fees are assessed at the beginning of each term.
- High school athletic fees will be assessed after the start of the season.
- Once a student parking application has been approved, a parking pass fee will be assessed.
Before you begin the Annual Update Registration, please gather the following information. Information from last school year will be auto-filled; you will be asked to verify it or change it as needed.
- Household information - address and phone numbers
- Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information - demographic, health/medication and immunization information
- *High school student parking - student driver's license number and vehicle make / model / year / color / license plate number
- Emergency contact information - phone numbers
Annual Update Registration Tips
- Using a laptop or desktop computer to complete the process is recommended. Tablets and smartphones often work, but can be cumbersome.
- Use Firefox or Google Chrome when accessing the Online Registration link.
- Be sure to turn off your pop-up blocker. Pop-up screens are used throughout the online process.
- Only households listed as primary households in Infinite Campus are eligible to complete the online registration process. Secondary household parents/guardians can log in to their Parent Portal accounts to make changes to their own information. Fees may be paid by both primary and secondary households.
- The Annual Update Registration should be completed using a PARENT portal account, not a STUDENT portal account.
- If you do not have access to a computer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to complete the Annual Update Registration at the District Office.
- For Annual Update Registration support and answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
In addition to completing the Annual Update Registration, each school’s website (accessible from www.kmsd.edu/registration) contains helpful information, such as back-to-school activities, checklists and school supply lists.
Bus route information for all students will be posted in Infinite Campus at the end of August.
If you have questions about your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account or the Annual Update Registration, please contact email@example.com or 262-968-6300 ext. 5370.
Thank you for your support!
Kettle Moraine School District