1. Attend an Information Session
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend one of our enrollment information meetings
- Be sure to check out our focus areas and learn about any requirements for the concentration you wish to pursue
- If you are a 10th, 11th, or 12th grade student, note special enrollment requirements*
- For mid-year transfer from another Kettle Moraine high school (Legacy, Global, HS2), there are special requirements noted in our school guide.
The enrollment application window for the 2022-2023 school year will open on January 4th, 2022 at 8 a.m. and will close on January 21st at noon. The application will reopen on or before February 1 for Open Enrollment applications and late resident applications.
Prepare for your interview. You will be asked to bring or prepare different material for different focus areas. Information for each focus is listed below. While there are no auditions for KM Perform, the interview allows you to meet a mentor in your focus, get questions answered, and help you confirm sure this is the right fit. This also helps us place you in your first writing, art, music, or theatre courses and seminars based on your experience level.
Most students will interview after submitting the application. You do not need to have the interview completed in order to submit an application. Mentors will contact students throughout the spring to set up interviews.
Please check the Interview Tab on this page to view interview requirements.