The results of our parent and student engagement surveys from this past spring are in. We appreciate the feedback from those that participated in the survey, and look forward to future opportunities to hear from you on how we are doing.
The items where our parents ranked us the highest were:
- This school provides a safe environment for my child to learn
- The school is clean and well maintained
The items where our students ranked us the highest were:
- My learning is important at my school
- I have opportunities to be successful at my school
The items where our parents ranked us lowest were:
- I receive positive phone calls, notes, or e-mails about my child from the school
- I regularly receive feedback from school staff on how well my child is learning
The items where our students ranked us lowest were:
- I am satisfied with the healthy food choices provided by the Food Service Dept. at my school
- Students at this school are respectful of each other
We appreciate your feedback in this survey, and will continue to focus on serving our students and parents more effectively. Thanks again for your feedback!