Kettle Moraine High School continues to focus on learning in a way that best prepares all students to be college and career ready. The following expectations continue to be in place this school year:
- For students to successfully complete a course, all benchmarks must be completed.
- A student’s final grade is calculated through performance on benchmarks and summative (final) exams.
- Students must be engaged in formative work to be eligible for reassessment. Individual teachers and departments will define engagement within their classrooms.
- Courses that are transcripted or directly offer credit from a post-secondary institution must follow that institution’s grading policies.
- Students who are struggling in any given class will be assigned to a teacher in that content area during the choice days on Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday during advisory.