What is Infinite Campus?
KMSD uses Infinite Campus (IC) as the district's web-based student information system, providing instant access to student records and the flexibility for parents to manage important contact information year round.
Creating a Parent Portal Account
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your account.
For your username and password, do not use names or easily remembered words. Keep your password confidential. Security of students’ personal and private data is extremely important to the Kettle Moraine School District. We reserve the right to change passwords to protect data security. Usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain three of the four following conditions:
1) lower case letter 2) upper case letter 3) number 4) symbol or special character
Online Payments for Lunch and Student Fees
For your security it is recommended that each Parent/Guardian activate his/her own personal Portal account before entering On-Line Payment information.
Campus Mobile Portal App
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device. District code = KQLGHB
In the event of a school closing or school related emergency, communication to parents will use contact data accessed from Infinite Campus. It is very important that parents/guardians maintain accurate contact information in IC at all times. Current data ensures that messages are accurately directed to designated home, cell, work and email addresses.
Address, Phone, Email or Demographic Changes?
It is the responsibility of all parents/guardians to keep contact information in Infinite Campus (IC) up to date. Updates can be requested on the following pages inside the Portal:
- Household Information: updates to household phone or address. Address changes require proof of residency.
- Family Members: updates for each household member’s contact information and relationships
- Demographics (select student first if more than one student in household): updates to student name, birth date, race and non-household contacts.
- Contact Preferences (specific to the user account owner only): update email address and select preference for each type of message (emergency, teacher).
- Notification Settings: receive notices due to changes in grades, attendance, low lunch balances.
- Student Attendance
- Accessing Student Test Scores in Infinite Campus
- Health: Immunization Records
- Food Service Accounts
Infinite Campus Portal Support