Getting Started in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- If you have not yet activated your personal Portal Account, click here to fill out the Portal Account Request form. Once completed, please return via email to KM Campus Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quick Guide to Navigating the Campus Portal
- For use with the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal App, the District ID is KQLGHB. See Mobile App Overview video below for more information.
Mobile App OverviewOverview of Features in Infinite Campus for Elementary families
Elementary, Middle and High School students and parents are able to access grades in real time in Infinite Campus.
Click here to view the “how to” video tutorials that highlight all campus portal grading.
What is Infinite Campus?
KMSD uses Infinite Campus (IC) as the district's web-based student information system, providing instant access to student records and the flexibility for parents to manage important contact information year round.
For your username and password, do not use names or easily remembered words. Keep your password confidential. Security of students’ personal and private data is extremely important to the Kettle Moraine School District. We reserve the right to change passwords to protect data security. Usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain three of the four following conditions:
1) lower case letter 2) upper case letter 3) number 4) symbol or special character
Online Payments for Lunch and Student Fees
For your security it is recommended that each Parent/Guardian activate his/her own personal Portal account before entering On-Line Payment information.
In the event of a school closing or school related emergency, communication to parents will use contact data accessed from Infinite Campus. It is very important that parents/guardians maintain accurate contact information in IC at all times. Current data ensures that messages are accurately directed to designated home, cell, work and email addresses.
Address, Phone, Email or Demographic Changes?
It is the responsibility of all parents/guardians to keep contact information in Infinite Campus (IC) up to date. Updates can be requested on the following pages inside the Portal:
- Household Information: updates to household phone or address. Address changes require proof of residency be provided to the District Registrar.
- Family Members: updates for each household member’s contact information and relationships
- Demographics (select student first if more than one student in household): updates to student name, birth date, race and non-household contacts.
- Contact Preferences (specific to the user account owner only): update personal email and select preferences for each communication device (cell phone, work, phone, email, etc.)
- Student Attendance
- Accessing Student Test Scores in Infinite Campus
- Health: Immunization Records
- Food Service Accounts
Infinite Campus Portal Support
- Contact KM Campus Support at email@example.com