The Kettle Moraine School District is committed to keeping students, staff, families, and the community informed about our award-winning, Blue Ribbon schools.
Typical communications include:
- Generating and managing the communication of critical district information, such as school closings, district-wide crisis communications, and emergency information.
- Primary contact for media relations.
- Managing district social media accounts:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Vimeo
- Manages content on the district’s website, including news and announcements.
- Produces Laser Focused, the district's weekly e-ewsletter.
- Produces the "Communicator," a printed newsletter mailed to all district residents.
Director of Public Information & Community Engagement
262-968-6300 Ext. 5327
click here to email Zack