Schedule a Visit
Kettle Moraine is pleased to share learning with our professional community through scheduled visits and professional development opportunities. There are a few options for you to tailor your visit experience to the needs of your team. If you have any further questions about these learning opportunities contact our Teaching and Learning secretary, Kristine Sterkowitz at email@example.com.
- Two Day on-site professional development around personalized learning led by Kettle Moraine School District leaders and teachers
- Occurs twice a year, with upcoming opportunities for February 2018 and Summer 2018
- Following the two day deep dive, you will have a follow up opportunity for classroom visits and coaching
- Find more information HERE
- The Institute coordinates site visits and provides additional professional development related to personalized learning practices
- Several options for visits during the school year
- You can find more information, as well as registration details HERE
- One day “unconference” organized by Kettle Moraine leaders and educators in conjunction with Carroll University
- Registration for this event is free and is run using an unconference model
- RechargED will be hosted February 3, 2018 at the Carroll University Center for Graduate Studies in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- While this opportunity does not include an on site visit of schools, it includes an opportunity to attend a student panel
At this time, we do not offer full day or partial day visits without going through the above channels to preserve the integrity of our day for students and the time of our educators.