Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Federal and state program to get money for college
- Online application is available at www.fafsa.ed.gov on October 1st
- Online application has a quicker turnaround period and has an automatic editing process
- Gather necessary information. You will need:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license
- Income tax return
- Bank statements
- Investment records
- Print a “FAFSA on the Web” Worksheet – enter student and parents’ information and transfer the information to the Web
- Sign electronically with a U.S. Department of Education Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Click here to apply for a FSA ID: Student and parent can sign electronically with an FSA ID.
- Continuing students can complete a Renewal FAFSA.