Frequently Asked Enrollment Questions
Who may attend Kettle Moraine School District?
- Students who reside in the Kettle Moraine School District attendance area.
- A district map is available here.
- You may also check the Waukesha County Tax Assessor’s website http://tax.waukeshacounty.gov/ for verification of school district.
What if we are not residents of Kettle Moraine School District but would still like our child to attend?
- Wisconsin offers a public school open enrollment program. It allows parents to apply for their child to attend school districts other than the one in which they live.
- Students in kindergarten through grade 12 may apply to participate in open enrollment.
- Application period begins February 5th and runs through April 30th, 2018 closing at 4:00 pm.
- For more information, visit the Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction - https://dpi.wi.gov/open-
For More Information:
Open Enrollment & Central Registration
262-968-6300 ext. 5306
262-968-6300 ext. 5352
262-968-6300 ext. 5322