Enrolling Your Student in 4K
Parent Information Night: Our in-person 4K parent information night for the 2022-23 school year will be held Wednesday, January 19 from 6-7:00 p.m. at Wales Elementary School in the gym. Registration will open on January 25. More information to come!
Children who are 4 years old on or before September 1 may attend 4K beginning in the fall in the Kettle Moraine School District.
Do not complete this registration application until you have received confirmation of your student's open enrollment acceptance from Kettle Moraine School District. You must first apply for Open Enrollment on the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction's website. If your application is approved, you will be notified when to complete Kettle Moraine School District's online registration. Please contact Jenny Godin with any Open Enrollment questions at email@example.com or 262-968-6300 ext 5306.
Step 1: Complete Online Enrollment
Step 2: Verification of Residency and Date of Birth
Please email the following required documents to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org once your Online Registration Application has been submitted. Open Enrollment families are NOT required to provide residency proof.
- Child's birth certificate or passport page showing child's full name and date of birth
- Proof of residency must show your name and the address provided for enrollment.
Acceptable documents are:
- Current gas or electric bill (dated within last 30 days)
- Signed lease agreement
- Signed closing statement or current mortgage document
If you are unable to provide one of the above, please complete the Student Residency Declaration and submit to the Registrar.
NOTE: Resident students are not considered registered and eligible to enroll until the residency verification process is complete.
After completing the online enrollment process, please email your documents to the Registrar at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT DATES AND 4K ENROLLMENT INFO:
Child must be 4 years old by September 1
Residents of the district will complete the on-line application: Rank your preference 1-3 – site choices may not be duplicated
Site assignments may be based on:
- Prior program enrollment
- Place of residence
- Available openings at selected site (NOTE: if enough interest in a site, the district may be able to offer a morning and afternoon session, in which case, the District will assign your child’s STRICTLY by resident address.)
- Date and time of completed online application
Kettle Moraine 4K (KM4K) Director - Ann Rollefson
For questions regarding 4K, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org