2022-23 Dick Ohm Merit Application
- Review this DOCUMENT for an overview of the Dick Ohm Merit application process.
- DOCUMENT to demonstrate membership in a KM extracurricular activity (sport, club, performance). Participation must be certified by a KM staff member.
- DOCUMENT to demonstrate eight hours of service in our district community. Must be certified by an adult supervising the activity (other than parents or relatives). Refer to this link for a list of possible volunteer opportunities.
- Complete APPLICATION FORM no later than Friday, March 3, 2023. Note: Application forms are only accessible through the students' KM Google account.
- Students must track service and participation on documents (steps 2 & 3 above).
- Completed documents must be uploaded to the application form with required signatures to verify service and membership. Upload can be in photo or PDF format.
- Uploaded documents must have setting “shared” with Kettle Moraine School District to be accepted.