Kettle Moraine School District is proud to partner with St. Charles to provide meals for students. Families can find information regarding our program here.
1. To participate in the hot lunch program, please create an Infinite Campus Parent Portal by contacting Kettle Moraine.
2. Once an IC account has been set up, complete a meal order form for the upcoming week.
3. We ask that meal orders are placed by Thursday at 1p.m. Receiving these numbers ahead of time to allow our food service team time to prep.
4. Student meals are currently free through the USDA Reimbursable Program. If your child opts to take a second entree (i.e. two grilled cheese sandwiches), there is a charge of $1.75 for the second sandwich.
*Money only needs to be deposited if you think your child will take a second entree.
**Adult meals are $4.25 for staff/adults.
5. Once meal order form is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive, please check your spam/junk folder. Multiple submissions cause confusion.
**USDA Reimbursable Program has been extended through June 2022
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.