Kettle Moraine School District is proud to partner with St. Charles to provide meals for students. Please follow the instructions below to sign up for student meals.
1. To participate in the hot lunch program, please create an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once an account has been requested, you may complete a meal order form for the upcoming week via the link below.
3. The meal order form will remain open through the Wednesday evening prior to the week you are ordering for. It will not be possible to accept late orders.
4. Student meals are currently free through the USDA Reimbursable Program through June 2022. If your child opts to take a second entree (i.e. two grilled cheese sandwiches), there is a charge of $1.75 for the second sandwich.
*Money only needs to be deposited if you think your child will take a second entree.
**Adult meals are $4.25.
5. After your meal order form is submitted you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation, please check your spam/junk folder prior to contacting email@example.com. Multiple form submissions can cause confusion and may result in inaccurate meal counts.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.