2021 Scholarship Application
The Kettle Moraine Education Foundation (KMEF) Scholarship Fund application process will be completely online in 2021. Please complete the following steps:
1. Complete the Online Application Form. This is a Google form.
2. Complete the Activities & Statement Form. This is a Google doc. MAKE A COPY, title it with your FIRST AND LAST NAME, and share to email@example.com when you are complete. Please follow all directions in the document.
3. Secure two personal recommendation letters in the form of emails from people other than members of your immediate family. Teachers, employers, neighbors, and long time adult family friends are good sources.
- Emails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We kindly request that they send their recommendation in the body of an email, or as a Google or Word doc attachment. Please, no PDF attachments.
- Please have them put your first and last name in the subject line.
THESE THREE STEPS ARE DUE by 3 p.m. on MONDAY, MARCH 15. You do NOT need to submit your transcript. The Counseling Center will submit it to KMEF on your behalf.
Late or incomplete applications will NOT be accepted. Please review the checklist and make sure you have everything complete. If you do not provide all required items on the checklist, your application will not be considered.
NOTIFICATION TO APPLICANTS
The Kettle Moraine Education Foundation will notify you by the end of the third week of May via US Mail whether or not you have received a KMEF scholarship.
Scholarships are paid directly to the educational institution, NOT to the student.